Friday, April 27, 2007

Overdue!



6 days overdue and counting - will this baby ever make an appearance? Everything is ready and waiting, all that needs to happen now is for labour to start. There are numerous suggestions for kickstarting labour, and I've tried just about all of them to no avail. I guess I have to be content with good old fashioned waiting - how boring! I suppose I should enjoy my last days of freedom before there is a little someone who is constantly demanding my attention, but I've been waiting so long to meet this new little person that I can't wait any more! Besides, life is quite uncomfortable when you're lugging around 14 extra kilograms. Normal things such as turning over in bed become an ordeal! And poor Alan wakes up the 6 or so times I need to get up to use the loo at night!
Anyway, I'm sure it's not far off now. Here are some pics of the growth of my belly - the first was taken at 4 months, and the second at 9 months.

No comments: